Get Clean Water is a revolutionary new water-filtration pitcher system certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA) to reduce up to 99% of lead1, as well as dozens of other nasty contaminants that can turn up in your water and may be harmful to your health.
Multi-patented Get Clean Water uses a solid block of carbon to filter and clean your water. Each Get Clean Water filter handles 80 gallons of water, twice as much as Brita® and PUR®2, and each filter is made from sustainable coconut shell carbon using a zeroemission process. Plus, it’s the first pitcher with a refillable carbon-block filter system, so there’s less waste going to the landfills.
Cleaner, healthier water and a cleaner, healthier planet? We can all drink to that!
Shaklee Get Clean Water Product Bulletin -
All the information you need, including key features, benefits and more! Click here.
Beats Leading Brands
• Certified to reduce up to 99% of lead (Brita® and PUR® water pitchers are not3)
• Certified to filter 80 gallons—twice as much as Brita® and PUR®2
• First-ever pitcher with a refillable carbon-block pitcher filter system, so there’s less waste going to the landfills
• Comparison Chart
The Smart Choice
• The first pitcher with an automatic meter that shows gallons filtered, so you know exactly when to replace your filter—no more guessing!
• Healthier, cleaner-tasting water for only pennies a gallon
Read the Shaklee Get Clean Water Brochure
Get Clean® Water Components:
• Get Clean Water “Year of Clean Water†” Starter Pack with
Water Filter Refill 3-Pack #89113
SRP: $124.65 / MN: $105.95 / PV: 50.00
• Get Clean Water Starter Pack #89099
SRP: $67.70 / MN: $57.50 / PV: 20.00
• Get Clean Water Refillable Filter Housing Kit #52117
SRP: $32.35 / MN: $27.50 / PV: 15.00
• Get Clean Water Filter Refill 1-Pack #52115
SRP: $22.35 / MN: $19.00 / PV: 11.00
• Get Clean Water Filter Refill 3-Pack #52116
SRP: $60.40 / MN: $51.30 / PV: 28.00
• Get Clean Water Replacement Pitcher #52114
SRP: $35.35 / MN: $30.00 / PV: 0.00
1Substances reduced may not be in all users’ water.
2Compared to Brita® and PUR® pitcher filters at 40 gallons. “Leading brands” is defined as Brita and PUR. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
3This comparison of current WQA and NSF certified reduction claims was conducted on June 16, 2010, on the Brita® OB-36 and the PUR® CR-6000C pitchers and is valid only for the named products marketed at that time. Models compared also are certified to reduce chlorine (taste and odor), nominal particulates, plus the following: Brita OB-36: zinc; PUR CR-6000C: cysts, MTBE, toxaphene, and zinc. Product claims obtained from the respective manufacturers’ Web sites.
†“Year of Clean Water” equals 365 days of Get Clean Water